Hi Suvozit, I was going through your blog (some of the posts at least - I'm at work you see) and I really liked your work. What you are doing right now is what I would like to be doing and I could really use some advice from you (just a few directions is all - won't take your time).
Can we talk? Please mail me if you can spare the time and I'll introduce myself.
Thanks, Vanlal (vanlalhriata-at-gmail.com)
PS: I'm staying in Pune myself and I was considering applying to Ubisoft
Okay, its done. This Rubik's Cube solver uses Korf's Algorithm also called IDA* . The solver have two views 3D and flat. The implementation is similar to Jaap Scherphuis' Cubie , solving the cube with a maximum depth of 25. The cube can be scrambled and solved but its not configurable. The 3D cube is drawn using OpenGL. Download : RubiksCube.zip (253 KB)
Another submission for Experimental Gameplay Project theme Two Months of CASUAL ADDICTION . Connect the atomic creatures to make bigger and bigger molecule. Moolecule Download Moolecule.zip (6.27 MB) Release 2 Instructions Drag and drop using LEFT mouse button to connect the atomic creatures and RIGHT mouse button to detach it from the molecule. Make bigger and bigger molecule. RIGHT click on any atom will break all its bonds. Troubleshooting If you have problems getting the game to run. You should install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 Credits Game Design, Code & Graphics: Shubhajit Saha ( shubhajit.saha @ students.becs.ac.in ). Music: Track May from Album May by Alexander Blu under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported . Sound Effects: dinobird.wav by base_trix . Sound effects are licensed under Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License . Moolecule uses: Creator Club's GameState Manageme...
The idea of the game was inspired from Jon klassen 's art squarestrianglesatsea.jpg and shapewarsweb2.jpg for Experimental Gameplay Project for the theme Night and Day for November . Squares Vs Triangles Add caption Add caption Add caption Download Squares Vs Triangles 1.4.zip (2.06 MB) Square Vs Triangle.zip (1.89 MB) Instructions Drag using LEFT mouse button to move any Square army. Try to reach the enemy(Triangle) Castle before they reach yours. Use Esc for pause and help screen. Troubleshooting If you have problems getting the game to run. You should install .NET Framework 2.0 and XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 Credits Game Design, Code & Graphics: Shubhajit Saha ( shubhajit.saha @ students.becs.ac.in ). Music: Track Marching from Album MU.S.GA [Music for Strategy Games] EP by PILL under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Brazil Sound Effects: Snap-a-neck01.wav by CGEffex , canon.aif by man , ...
Hi Suvozit,
ReplyDeleteI was going through your blog (some of the posts at least - I'm at work you see) and I really liked your work. What you are doing right now is what I would like to be doing and I could really use some advice from you (just a few directions is all - won't take your time).
Can we talk? Please mail me if you can spare the time and I'll introduce myself.
Thanks,
Vanlal (vanlalhriata-at-gmail.com)
PS: I'm staying in Pune myself and I was considering applying to Ubisoft